For our team in Munich we are looking for highly qualified Drupal developers with professional experience and/or convincing reference projects.
Your tasks include:
- independent, agile and autonomous development of sometimes large and complex websites or applications.
- design and implementation of customer-specific modules
- development and maintenance of custom Drupal modules and themes
- debugging and solving technical problems within a reasonable time and supporting customers in solving problems
- code reviews
You will also have direct customer contact, communicate and present your work independently and work closely with our and external teams.
In order to do justice to our customers and projects, it is therefore one of our basic requirements that you speak fluent English and German. As we have very high standards in our work, it is desirable to be present in the office during the first year. During this time we will get to know each other and you will learn about our way of working, our processes and our culture.
What you can inspire us with:
- sound knowledge of Drupal from version 9 and possibly other interesting content management or e-commerce systems.
- very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS/SASS, JS, PHP, SQL and other web technologies.
- confident handling of frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, Symfony) and template engines (Twig)
- experience with version control (Git) and build workflows (Gulp, NPM)
- interest and knowledge in topics such as usability, web vitals, semantic code, accessible design and W3C guidelines
What you can expect from us:
- independent and autonomous work
- interesting, challenging and complex projects
- a small, interdisciplinary and goal-oriented team
- enthusiasm for new developments and time to explore them together
If you see yourself here and your skills are a good fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to
Do you have any questions?
T +49 89 23763344
Please no enquiries from recruitment agencies!