For our team in Munich we are looking for permanent UI/UX designers with professional experience and/or convincing reference projects.
Your tasks include:
- the conception and design of user-centred digital applications, e.g. user interfaces for end devices of well-known manufacturers
- the development of personas, user stories/journeys, use cases and process flows
- the creation of wireframes, mood boards, product visualisations, animations and prototypes
- the translation of findings from user tests into pixel-perfect on-brand UI design
- the development of complex user interfaces including the creation of specific icon sets, infographics, etc.
You will have direct customer contact, communicate and present your work independently and work closely with our and external development teams.
In order to do justice to our clients and projects, it is therefore one of our basic requirements that you speak fluent English and German. As we have very high standards in our work, it is desirable to be present in the office during the first year. During this time we will get to know each other and you will learn about our way of working, our processes and our culture.
What you can inspire us with:
- a meaningful portfolio with excellent work in the field of UI/UX
- very good knowledge of UI-relevant programmes such as Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), Figma, Frontify.
- experience in the field of digital branding
- know-how and enthusiasm for the technical feasibility of design ideas
What you can expect from us:
- independent and autonomous work
- interesting, challenging and complex projects
- a small, interdisciplinary and goal-oriented team
- enthusiasm for new developments and time to explore them together
If you see yourself here and your skills are a good fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to
Do you have any questions?
T +49 89 23763346
Please no enquiries from recruitment agencies!