Motion Motion Designer
For our team in Munich we are looking for permanent motion designers with professional experience and/or convincing reference projects.
Your tasks include:
- the conception and design of animations for the digital sector through to the post-production of representative video projects
- development of storyboards, mood boards and prototypes
- illustration, composing, animation and editing; e.g. for explanatory videos in the didactic field
- development of motion and interface design solutions for digital applications
You will have direct customer contact, communicate and present your work independently and work closely with our and external teams.
In order to do justice to our clients and projects, it is therefore one of our basic requirements that you speak fluent English and German. As we have very high standards in our work, it is desirable to be present in the office during the first year. During this time we will get to know each other and you will learn about our way of working, our processes and our culture.
What you can inspire us with:
- a strong portfolio of animation and post-production projects.
- experience in motion and interface design
- confident handling of Adobe AfterEffects and the usual graphics programmes and, if applicable, knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D, etc.
- strategic work and enthusiasm for trends and innovations
What you can expect from us:
- independent and autonomous work
- interesting, challenging and complex projects
- a small, interdisciplinary and goal-oriented team
- enthusiasm for new developments and time to explore them together
If you see yourself here and your skills are a good fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to
Do you have any questions?
T +49 89 23763346
Please no enquiries from recruitment agencies!