You want to build amazing stuff
You are a real team player
And you have an eye for good design
BRANDCODE develops brands and digital products that help people and businesses forge ahead. From concept to coding. In an interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies and agile processes. Our accounts include multinationals such as ACI, Schaeffler Bio-Hybrid, Klett, B/S/H Neff, Trimble, the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences and other firms that do business at home and abroad.
To gear up for tomorrow's challenges, we are now recruiting permanent staff for our Munich team: Enthusiastic people who love what they do. Who aspire to the highest quality standards. Who are keen to develop their talent, hone their skills, and put their ideas into action.
You should have a completed university degree or training and meet most of the following requirements:
- You have good HTML5, CSS/SASS, JS, PHP and SQL skills
- You know how to handle frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, Symfony) and template engines (Twig)
- You are familiar with topics such as usability, semantic code, barrier-free design and W3C guidelines
What we expect from you:
- Agile, self-determined and responsible work practice
- Enjoy working in small teams
- Enthusiasm for new developments
- Willing to join our team here in Munich
- And you should speak fluent German
What you can expect from us:
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunities to enhance your professional and personal skills
- A friendly, trusting and future-oriented relationship with collegues and clients
- Friendly colleagues whose company you are sure to enjoy
- A lovely office right next to Nymphenburg Palace
- A permanent employment contract
If this sounds like you, then contact us. And we will be no less delighted to hear from you if you have a completely different skill-set that is a good fit for our team.