Years of professional experience
A real teamplayer
An eye for good design
BRANDCODE develops brands and digital products that help people and businesses forge ahead. From concept to coding. In an interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies and agile processes. Our accounts include multinationals such as ACI, Schaeffler Bio-Hybrid, Klett, B/S/H Neff, Trimble, the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences and other firms that do business at home and abroad.
To gear up for tomorrow's challenges, we are now recruiting permanent staff for our Munich team: Enthusiastic people who love what they do. Who aspire to the highest quality standards. Who are keen to develop their talent, hone their skills, and put their ideas into action.
You should have at least five years of professional experience as an experienced senior developer and meet most of the following requirements:
- You have advanced HTML5, CSS / SASS, JS, PHP and SQL skills.
- You know how to handle frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, Symfony) and template engines (Twig).
- Your knowledge of standard content management (Drupal 8, ModX, Wordpress) and e-commerce systems runs deep.
- You have experience with version control (Git) and build workflows (Gulp, NPM).
- You are familiar with topics such as usability, semantic code, barrier-free design and W3C guidelines.
What we expect from you:
- Agile, self-determined and responsible work practice
- Joy in working in small teams
- Prefer simple and smart solutions that move the project forward
- Enthusiasm for new developments
- Be willing to join our team here in Munich
- And you should speak German and English
What you can expect from us:
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects
- Opportunities to enhance your professional and personal skills, by attending conferences and advanced training
- A friendly, trusting and future-oriented relationship with collegues and clients
- Friendly colleagues whose company you are sure to enjoy, including at occasional after-work get-togethers at the Hirschgarten
- A lovely office right next to Nymphenburg Palace
- Flexible working hours, also part-time
- A permanent employment contract
If this sounds like you, then contact us. And we will be no less delighted to hear from you if you have a completely different skill-set that is a good fit for our team.